RadarServices Smart IT-Security GmbH
Zieglergasse 6, Stiege 3
Registered office: Vienna
Companies registry number: FN 371018 s
Registry court: Commercial Court of Vienna
VAT identification number: ATU66831529
Object of the company: Providing automatic data processing and information technology services.
Professional regulations: Austrian Trade Regulation Act (Gewerbeordnung; www.ris.bka.gv.at)
Member of the Chamber of Commerce in Vienna
RadarServices Smart IT-Security GmbH (hereinafter referred to in short as “RadarServices”, with the registered brand names RadarServices and Radar Cyber Security) only allows you to use (access, store on a local hard drive or print) the RadarServices website(s) upon accepting the following conditions:
- Unless otherwise noted, RadarServices is the sole owner and copyright holder of the information and documents presented on the RadarServices website(s). Use of the RadarServices website(s), the related webpages, documents, and files is only allowed for personal information purposes; linking, storage or reproduction of the contents in other websites, in other electronic, digital or other media or systems, as well as any reproduction, processing or commercial use requires the express, prior, and written consent of RadarServices.
- RadarServices employs the usual care to ensure that the information on the RadarServices website(s) is correct and up-to-date. Nevertheless, no guaranty is made for the availability, completeness, accuracy, and up-to-dateness. RadarServices reserves the right to make amendments or supplements to the information provided at any time, without prior notice. RadarServices undertakes no warranty or liability for any direct or indirect damages occurring in relation to any use of the RadarServices website(s).
- The website radarcs.com by RadarServices and the information provided have been carefully elaborated for general information purposes only. However, they are not intended or able to serve as a source of legal advice in individual cases. We therefore assume no liability that the provided information is correct, up-to-date or accurate. Furthermore, RadarServices shall not be liable for any links to external websites operated by third parties.
- All of the brands and logos used and displayed on the websiteradarcs.com and the related trademark rights belong to RadarServices Smart IT-Security GmbH or the holder(s) of the rights shown in each case. Use of these company marks is expressly forbidden, regardless of whether a corresponding ® or ™ is displayed.
- Insofar as personal data is not involved, all parties which use the RadarServices website(s) and provide information to RadarServices consent to RadarServices obtaining unrestricted right to this information and to RadarServices being able to use this information in any manner desired. Confidentiality does not apply to the information provided by the user.
- Austrian law shall apply exclusively to all legal claims related to the RadarServices website(s) or the use of such. Applicability of the Convention of the United Nations on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and the standards of international private law is expressly precluded. The competent court in Vienna, Austria shall be the legal venue.
- The content on the website radarcs.com is addressed to both male and female users alike. A gender-specific designation is therefore omitted.